Your internship will be an 12-week immersion into NR MEDIA. This internship will specifically be focused on learning more about the digital marketing process, while being involved in a current NR MEDIA project. You will learn how NR MEDIA organizes our marketing technology and how a data strategy vision is built and utilized in making media decisions.
This internship will enhance your marketing,public relations, web designing, and social media and digital advertising knowledge, but also give you the opportunity to work directly with various business functions to understand how NR MEDIA relationships are maintained.
To enhance your overall understanding of NR MEDIA, we will provide opportunities to network with peers and leaders to gain an appreciation for the breadth of career paths available in the marketing and public relations industry
• Location: Chicago, IL
• Unpaid Internship
• Interns will work 5-10 hours a week (Can change)
• Social and Professional Development Opportunities, such as Intern Orientation, Lessons from Leaders and a Summer Send Off
• Functional and Cross Functional Trainings, Overviews, and Learnings
• Perks such as "remotely working from home" and also networking and personal success development
Are You the Right Candidate?
We're looking for a driven, highly motivated individual who wants to be part of cultivating the most energized, highest impact culture in the marketing industry. If you are craving an opportunity to build your talents, make a difference, and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your own potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make an impact.
• Are currently enrolled in a degree or skills program focused on web, design, or marketing/advertising/public relations
• Are pursuing a degree in Communications, Advertising, Design or similar majors with interest in Digital Marketing be best suited for this position
• Minimum 3.0 GPA required
• Passionate about Marketing and digital technologies
• Strong interest in technology and enjoys solving problems
• High learning agility, great eye for design, strong writing skills, and high quality public speaking skills
• Must email of cover letter and resume to your application and should indicate anticipated graduation date and current GPA
• Local candidates will be given preference